All Saints Youth Group | KoolSaints
KoolSaints is a youth group for children aged 7-11 and is run by members of All Saints’ Church. It is open to school years 3 to 6 and meets on the first Sunday evening of the month from 17.00-19.00, during School term times, at King Edward’s Hall in North Ascot (SL5 8PD). If you enjoy playing games and quizzes, dancing, singing, making, drawing or just chatting to friends then come along and have some fun. For further details email
Chit Chat - Holy Trinity youth group for 13-18 years, runs at Sunningdale Village Hall, Church Road, Sunningdale, on Sunday mornings, 10.45am - 12 noon. For more information visit www.sunningdalevillagevenues.co.uk call 01344 297250. or e-mail
document.write( '' );
document.write( addy_text86281 );
document.write( '<\/a>' );
youth clubs sunningdale
Holy Trinity Church, Sunningdale Sunday Club for anyone up to 12 years old, meets at the Sunningdale Village Hall, Church Road, Sunningdale, on Sundays, from 10.45am 12 noon. For more information visit www.holytrinitysunningdale.co.uk or call Jess on 07502 293982"
youth clubs sunningdale
2. Senior Choir: for all ages. Rehearsals 7.30pm to 9pm on Thursdays. We sing at all the other 10.30am services on Sunday mornings, monthly Choral Evensong, plus occasional other services and concerts.
3. Instrumental Group. We accompany the All Saints Together services at church and generally rehearse the preceeding Friday evening, plus occasional other services including Christingles on Christmas Eve.
There is a recognised shortage of 10,000 Foster Carers in the UK. PACT, founded in 1911, is also known as the Oxford Diocesan Council for Social Work inc. We are a registered charity working to improve life chances for children. The focus of our work is within Berkshire, including the Ascot area, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire and aims to build and strengthen families.
We are an approved Adoption and Fostering Agency. We have a history of finding safe, loving families for children in care. Here are a few facts about Fostering:
1. Did you know you don’t have to be married to become a Foster Carer?
2. You don’t have to have children already although you do need to have experience of caring for children.
3. Did you know you get paid a Fostering Allowance of £335.70 a week to be a Foster Carer which is tax free and won’t affect any other benefits?
4. Most of the children who need fostering are known as ‘hard to place’ children, they will usually be 8+ years of age.
Next Men's Breakfast will be on Saturday April 18th
A regular Men's Breakfast, run by St.Michael's and All Souls Churches, is held at the Treacle Cafe, Chapman's Yard , off Sunninghill High Street, on Saturday mornings at 9am. For more information visit www.ssaparish.org
St Peter’s Church of England Church, Cranbourne
Indoor carpet bowling (no skill required); Thursdays, 2 - 3.30pm at St Peter’s Church, Hatchet Lane, Cranbourne, Winkfield, Ascot SL4 2EG
St Martin's - Explorers
meets every Sunday except the 2nd Sunday in the month. 9.25am in the church hall, Church Road, Chavey Down.
For further information about Explorers contact: Hilary on 01344 883594
Page 1 of 3