Staging for Sale
- Most buyers form a first impression and opinion about a home within the first 7 – 10 seconds of seeing a property
- Most buyers will be influenced by the photos on the internet.
- Most sellers that invest 1% - 3% of the property value can expend a return of 8% – 10 %.
Having problems selling your home? Running out of time? Can’t figure out why nobody is viewing?
Before you leap at the decision of reducing the price, it may be beneficial to first consider a home staging service. Home stagers will look at your property through the eyes of a buyer. We’ve all seen the Sarah Beeney and Phill Spencer programmes on TV, and it can sometimes be really hard to remove the personal attachment to your home when selling. The home stager will de-personalise, de-clutter, re-organise, making the most of light, space, colour flow and your own possessions, together with a few crafty magic tricks of the trade to help get your home sold. Make sure you are one step ahead of the competition; YOU DON’T GET A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION
Staging for Your own place or business
- Home needs a face lift or bored with the current décor?
- Just moved in and don’t know where to start?
- Packing to move house?
- No time?
- Short of cash, but need to do something?
- Totally overwhelmed with life’s build-up of belongings?
- Fancy a complete re-style
Imagine walking in your front door or driving into your drive and really loving that first impression of your own place. Home staging can actually give your place a new lease of life for as much or as little financial input as you want. Clever re-organising and ideas that you may not have thought of, perhaps is all that is needed, while working with the home stager so they take into account your style and taste.
Staging for Special occasions.
- Having a special dinner?
- Clients coming for dinner and want to create a lasting impression.
- Fancy the latest trends in Seasonal decorations?
- Birthday or Wedding?
- Want to impress?
The home stager can assist you with planning through to implementation to ensure you have a wonderful event that is stress free and memorable
Vicki Schofield is a consultant at VS Creative Interiors and is also currently completing a course with TV’s very own House Doctor.
She is offering
- A free initial verbal consultation of on average 2 hours.
- 2 properties to complete at half price (Limited time only)
Telephone : 07912075015 Website (ready soon)
Article by Denise Hepburn Interior Design
Many people believe that an interior designer is going to cost them a lot of money, or that using such a service is for the ‘upper echelons’ only, an extravagant luxury. They may be unsure about how an interior designer will work and what they will charge. They might think they would be seen as a failure, if they couldn’t decorate or style their own house themselves. Then there’s always the possibility they may think an interior designer will impose their own taste on their property and they won’t like the result.
The good news is that interior design services can help anybody, no matter how tight their budget. An interior designer can save you money by avoiding expensive mistakes. They are there to guide and assist you and help you make the right choices. They can also save you time. If you work, or if you are hesitating about a colour scheme, or what style of furniture to put into a room, an interior designer’s knowledge and experience can prove invaluable.
A designer can be employed in different ways, from supply or consultation only, through to project management of a whole scheme.